We would love to have you come and join our sessions but please only sign up if you agree to the below conditions.
Poor Weather Policy: Like all outdoor activities we are sometimes affected by bad weather conditions.
However, lessons will continue in light rain showers and will only be canceled in the event of heavy/constant rain making the courts unplayable. wet
In the event of continuous bad weather a final decision is only made 15 minutes before the start of a session. If a lesson is cancelled players will be notified by text message to the number provided when registering for the course. There are times when lessons go ahead even when it has just rained 30 minutes before the start of a session. Occasionally there are times when lessons are unfortunately cancelled shortly after the start of a session due to a downpour. Our policy is to always try our best to play but ultimately we don’t control the weather.
What happens if we need to cancel a whole intensive course?
We will provide a full refund for the entire course fee.
What happens if we need to cancel a course mid-session due to poor weather?
We will refund you on the following pro-rata basis. For example, if we need to cancel a 3 hour session after completing:
– less than 30 minutes, we refund you for the entire course
– between 30-60 minutes, we refund you for the remaining 2 hours
– between 60-90 minutes, we refund you for the remaining 1.5 hours
– between 90-120 minutes, we refund you for the remaining 1 hour
– if more than 2 hours of the intensive is completed than no refund is given